Wednesday, July 15, 2020

7-14-2020 Before and Today

TLDR:

  1. Before and Today Photos.
  2. Hopefully I am done with Invisalign and treatment by the end of the year.
  3. Actual comparison photos will be posted after 9-22-2020, because that's when I get them taken by the doc again. Go back to my earlier posts if you want to see the "Before" pics the doc took. 

BEFORE

I RARELY ever smile with my teeth showing so "Before" photos were hard to find. Here are some of my wedding photos from October 2015. It was a very happy day so my teeth came out, but alas, my divorce date was much happier, I assure you. I was also 15 lbs lighter than I am today here:

I rarely smile this big, I had no idea it was so gummy.




Best profile shot I could find, sorry my hair is in the way.


TODAY

Excuse the post shower mehh look. But notice how much more upright my teeth are already!

I am on week # 30 of Invisalign. The ortho was super pleased with my progress and gave me trays through # 40. Then I go back in on 9-22-2020 and get more accurate, professional photos taken, that will be comparable to the original ones when we started. Also on 9-22 I will get another 3D scan of my mouth and then trays after #40 will be fine tuned to finish me up and get the most expansion, up-righting, etc that we can do without more SFOT. So, by all rights, I could be DONE with all this by the end of the year! That would be the best birthday gift for me this year :D Now I am expecting a total of 50 trays. (1 tray a week).





And here is one with my Invisalign in, just so you can see it's really not that obvious to most people you meet or talk to throughout the day. I only notice them on people if we're 1. talking, 2. we're relatively close and 3. I actually stare at their mouth. They are very doable and I really appreciate them. Especially because up until 3 weeks before I got them, I was told by countless docs that I wasn't a candidate and would need traditional braces. 


Also, even though I am 15 lbs heavier than the Before pics, I like my face better!


Next Post- after I get the rest of the MSE removed -_-

No comments:

Post a Comment

11-29-2020 Update - Rubber Bands

 Hello again, I suppose I owe an update- When I went into the orthodontist in late September I was expecting to get my last 10 aligners and ...